PDA

View Full Version : Do I need 2 fans on geForce? MSI has one, Gainward and BFG have 2...

Luke Piasecki
October 2nd 04, 09:31 PM
Will MSI do ok with one fan? Why do others provide 2 ???

Thank you

Brenden D. Chase
October 3rd 04, 12:10 AM
Luke Piasecki wrote:
> Will MSI do ok with one fan? Why do others provide 2 ???
>
> Thank you

BFG's OC versions are already overclocked a bit, and they provide
lifetime warranties on that... yes i said LIFETIME. Granted if you
overclock it more and kill it and they can prove it then you are
screwed... but those are the risks you take overclocking... but that's
the card i bought and i have yet to complain about it once

--Brenden

Luke Piasecki
October 3rd 04, 04:32 PM
What about Gainward Golden Sample? It's also overclocked, but to 400Mhz.
Does it also give lifetime warranty ?

news:[email protected]