PDA

View Full Version : Ti4400 or 4600, what's your agp voltage read?

GTX_SlotCar
September 25th 04, 04:43 PM
If you have a 4400 or 4600, could you look in your bios and see what
voltage is being reported for the AGP slot?
Thanks.

Gary

--

Tweaks & Reviews
www.slottweak.com

KingGuardian
September 25th 04, 07:57 PM
"GTX_SlotCar" > wrote in message
> If you have a 4400 or 4600, could you look in your bios and see what
> voltage is being reported for the AGP slot?
> Thanks.

1.50 volts

PRIVATE1964
September 26th 04, 01:07 AM
I have a 4200 on a NF7-S it doesn't report the voltage in the bios. I have it
set for 1.5 though.

Todd Swierk
September 26th 04, 02:09 AM
I have a ti4600 and my reported agp board voltage is 1.6v.

"GTX_SlotCar" > wrote in message
> If you have a 4400 or 4600, could you look in your bios and see what
> voltage is being reported for the AGP slot?
> Thanks.
>
> Gary
>
> --
>
> Tweaks & Reviews
> www.slottweak.com

GTX_SlotCar
September 26th 04, 08:30 PM
Well, that's was I thought. My kids' Abit SD7 cooked the Ti4400.
It's one of the few P4 motherboards that would run older 3.3v cards and the
1.5v cards. It's also the 4th one I've had that's failed.
I guess it's time for a new board. I've been running Abit boards for a long
time. I'm using an AI7 myself. I think it's time to look for something else
this time, though. Any ideas? Cheap and with soft-menu for oc'ing :-)

news:[email protected]_s04...