PDA

View Full Version : Problem please help!

Greg
September 13th 04, 12:35 PM
I am running a P4 with XP SP2 and a NVIDIA GeForce FX5600 with the driver
5.6.7.2

Since I installed Service Pack 2 for XP whenever I try and play a video I
get the following message...

The NVIDIA Display Control Panel extension cannot be created. Possible
reasons include: Incorrect configuration or installation. Reinstalling
display drivers may solve this problem.

I click the OK box and my video plays fine. Its just the annoying box that
I want to try and get rid off.

I did remove the current driver and reinstall, but still get the message.

Please note this only started after I installed SP2, before that with this
driver everything was fine.

Thanks for any help

---