PDA

View Full Version : Doom 3 demo

Dan
September 8th 04, 05:00 PM
Anybody know when the Doom 3 demo is coming out? I'm holding of buying the
retail copy til I know how it handles on my machine and if I should upgrade.
Somethings telling me yes!

Radeon 8500 128mb 300/300
XP2400 TB @ XP 2700
512mb Ram

YanquiDawg
September 8th 04, 07:53 PM
Should be a few days to a week.

>Anybody know when the Doom 3 demo is coming out? I'm holding of buying the
>retail copy til I know how it handles on my machine and if I should upgrade.
>Somethings telling me yes!

Raj
September 8th 04, 10:17 PM
check out www.suprnova.org and download the full thing its a 1.7 gig
download, full game with crack and key gen. then you can buy it if you want
to.