PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia drivers with Leadtek 6800?

Phil
August 29th 04, 06:58 AM
Probably a stupid question, but I just got a Leadtek A400, which is a
vanilla (not GT or ultra) Nvidia 6800. Leadtek says to use only their
drivers, but they don't update them as often as Nvidia. Can I hurt
anything if I use the generic Nvidia drivers instead of the Leadtek stuff?
Thanks

John Smith
August 29th 04, 11:02 AM
No you won't hurt it, in fact the nvidia forceware drivers are what most
people use anyways.