PDA

View Full Version : I cant install VIVO for my gforce 4200

Bite Me
August 29th 04, 03:33 AM
I've been trying to install VIVO for my MSI gforce4200 vtd64. After
trying all the programs that came with the card my analog camcorder
was still not recognized. I went to the MSI website, the maker of my
card and I was directed to the nvidia program 2.20vivo program to
install drivers for my card. I downloaded the drivers.

When i went to install the drivers a bell sound happened, and a popup
told me to turn off all anti-virus software or the program may not
install correctly. Anti-virus was turned off and I tried to continue.
The bell and popup continued to happen. I suspect an installer program
conflict somewhere because I ran into the same problem trying to
install pixio 3.1.1 on my system. Both installations have a yes/no nag
screen and both induse a bell sound when activated. Also, both come
from Asia. Is a proprietery installation program not letting me
install these programs somehow?

Bite Me
August 29th 04, 04:21 AM
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:33:29 -0700, Bite Me > wrote:

>I've been trying to install VIVO for my MSI gforce4200 vtd64. After
>trying all the programs that came with the card my analog camcorder
>was still not recognized. I went to the MSI website, the maker of my
>card and I was directed to the nvidia program 2.20vivo program to
>install drivers for my card. I downloaded the drivers.
>
>When i went to install the drivers a bell sound happened, and a popup
>told me to turn off all anti-virus software or the program may not
>install correctly. Anti-virus was turned off and I tried to continue.
>The bell and popup continued to happen. I suspect an installer program
>conflict somewhere because I ran into the same problem trying to
>install pixio 3.1.1 on my system. Both installations have a yes/no nag
>screen and both induse a bell sound when activated. Also, both come
>from Asia. Is a proprietery installation program not letting me
>install these programs somehow?

I should probably state that I'm using wndows98se