PDA

View Full Version : Help! DVD plays bright/washed out

alex
August 28th 04, 04:57 AM
I just installed a GeForce FX5500 video card with the lastest drivers.
Everything seems to work fine except DVD playback. Everytime I play a
DVD it comes up very bright/washed out looking, and if I go into the
display settings of the video card the picture goes back to normal
once I hit the GeForce FX 5500 tab. I don't even have to adjust any
settings. After this the picture looks fine until i insert another dvd
and i have to do it over again. Anyone know whats causing this and how
to fix it?
thanks
alex