PDA

View Full Version : geforce FX openGL bug ?

Aeternus Methos
August 22nd 04, 01:38 PM
Hi,
I got an MSI VTD 128 geforce fx 5900,using forceware 61.77, Athlon XP 2000+
and 640 Mb ram on a DFI AD 75 motherboard, using bi screen configuration.
I installed Doom III, launched it, but nothing shows : it stays on the
I reinstalled Quake III : the game launches but my pc crashes after some
minutes playing.
So I installed another Open GL application(GL Excess), and same again, the
demo crashes after some minutes.
To conclude, no opengl application would run on my computer :(
Nota : Everything is fine with DirectX application.
Does anybody have the same problem with Open GL programms, or heard about
that?
Thanks.