PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Dual DVI Videocard

Maria Klumt
August 20th 04, 11:12 AM
Hi,

I'am searching for a Dual DVI Videocard, which has the
nVidia Chipset 5700 Ultra (not 5700 standard), 5900 Standard
or 5900 Ultra, on it.

Does somebody know any videocard which uses one of
those three chipsets *and* offers two DVI connectors?

My search with google did not give me any useful answers.

Best Regards
Maria

Vic
August 20th 04, 11:27 AM
Check this one up
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/video_graph/xfx/fx/5700u/
Cheers
Vic
"Maria Klumt" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'am searching for a Dual DVI Videocard, which has the
> nVidia Chipset 5700 Ultra (not 5700 standard), 5900 Standard
> or 5900 Ultra, on it.
>
> Does somebody know any videocard which uses one of
> those three chipsets *and* offers two DVI connectors?
>
> My search with google did not give me any useful answers.
>
> Best Regards
> Maria

Maria Klumt
August 20th 04, 11:57 AM
"Vic" > schrieb ...
> Check this one up
> http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/video_graph/xfx/fx/5700u/

Thank you very much.

Do you think, I can connect a low profile pci card to the pci slot
below the agp slot, if this video card is installed?

Best Regards
Maria

Richard Dower
August 20th 04, 12:21 PM
"Maria Klumt" > wrote in message
> "Vic" > schrieb ...
>> Check this one up
>> http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/video_graph/xfx/fx/5700u/
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Do you think, I can connect a low profile pci card to the pci slot
> below the agp slot, if this video card is installed?
>
> Best Regards
> Maria

Possible, only way to be sure is try it.