PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Card Specs?

Elliot J
August 16th 04, 07:07 PM
Hi all,

Is there an online resource/techie site anywhere which compares the
mainstream, past and present, nVidia Geforce boards? I'm looking to compare
RAM/GPU speeds, technology onboard (T&L? AA?).

I know the nVidia site has some, but it's quite vague, in that it only seems
to list the specs of their flagship models.

Also, is there a utility out there which will feed back the full specs of an
installed nVidia card? Like its memory bandwidth etc?

Thx all

YanquiDawg
August 16th 04, 07:55 PM
Did you try Futuremark?(3DMark2001 etc.)
They've dad a databse of CPU,GPU comparisons for years. You need to
register(free) to get access to the result browser