PDA

View Full Version : Game-Guess the Setup

YanquiDawg
August 16th 04, 12:19 AM
Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one benchmark

3DMark 2001-15,194
Hint:AMD ,Nvidia

GTS
August 16th 04, 08:19 PM
Well if you were Skybuck Flying I would guess a PII450 with an FX5200

"YanquiDawg" > wrote in message
> Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one
benchmark

> 3DMark 2001-15,194
> Hint:AMD ,Nvidia

PRIVATE1964
August 16th 04, 10:42 PM
I think with that score he is running around a 3200+ with a 5600 or 5700 Ultra.

Les
August 16th 04, 11:31 PM
PRIVATE1964 wrote:
> I think with that score he is running around a 3200+ with a 5600 or 5700 Ultra.

I got a mate with a XP2400+ and an Asus AX800XT-PE who gets around the
same! If it weren't for the hints that would have been my guess ;)

--
Les
AMD64 3200+

GTX_SlotCar
August 17th 04, 02:48 PM
Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

"YanquiDawg" > wrote in message
> Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one
benchmark

> 3DMark 2001-15,194
> Hint:AMD ,Nvidia

PRIVATE1964
August 17th 04, 10:07 PM
>Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

You lose big time with that guess!

GTX_SlotCar
August 18th 04, 02:34 PM
> >Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?
"PRIVATE1964" exclaimed
> You lose big time with that guess!

LOL. Do ya think so? Hmmmm.... Geforce 2, maybe?

PRIVATE1964
August 18th 04, 05:39 PM
>LOL. Do ya think so? Hmmmm.... Geforce 2, maybe?

Hmmmmmmmm...could be, but I doubt it try again.

YanquiDawg
August 18th 04, 08:53 PM
No Soup for you!!

>> >Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

PRIVATE1964
August 18th 04, 10:23 PM
>No Soup for you!!

Were still waiting for the answer.

So what is the setup? Do I win a free trip to Disney World?

YanquiDawg
August 19th 04, 11:14 PM
Oh.Okay.I was hoping for some more guesses. Anyway, it's a
Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard
A64 2800(default speed)
Geforce FX5900(default speed)
512M PC 3700
crappy old Maxtor HD.
I just upgraded recently and haven't had the chance to tweak it much. The BIOS
is kinds screwy.No multiplier settings,Temps are messed up. I'm waiting on a
new bios