PDA

View Full Version : Squid demo & GF4 Ti4400

Larry Roberts
August 15th 04, 09:11 AM
The Squid demo from Nvidia's webstie says it's for the GF4 Ti
cards. I have a GF4 Ti4400, and it won't run with my card. I've tried
diferent driver versions, and diferent OS versions (WinME, Win2k,
WinXP). Has anyone been able to get this demo to work? All the other
GF4 Ti, and lower demos work fine.

Nada
August 16th 04, 08:31 AM
Larry Roberts > wrote:
> The Squid demo from Nvidia's webstie says it's for the GF4 Ti
> cards. I have a GF4 Ti4400, and it won't run with my card. I've tried
> diferent driver versions, and diferent OS versions (WinME, Win2k,
> WinXP). Has anyone been able to get this demo to work? All the other
> GF4 Ti, and lower demos work fine.

That's weird -- have you tried variations of different drivers? I
know that a lot of the demos won't work under WinME, but XP runs them
just fine.

Shikhar
August 18th 04, 11:59 AM
Larry Roberts > wrote in message >...
> The Squid demo from Nvidia's webstie says it's for the GF4 Ti
> cards. I have a GF4 Ti4400, and it won't run with my card. I've tried
> diferent driver versions, and diferent OS versions (WinME, Win2k,
> WinXP). Has anyone been able to get this demo to work? All the other
> GF4 Ti, and lower demos work fine.

I earlier had win98se with gf4ti 4400 128mb and 30.82 drivers, dx 8.1.
The demo didnt work for me. But when i switched over to winxp with
same settings it was running fine, in fact superb.