PDA

View Full Version : on-line games

OZMAN
August 11th 04, 10:23 PM
Hey I'm looking for a new online 3d shooter. My current favorite is MOHAA.
I've tried Call of Duty it's a great single player game but I don't like the
multiplayer. Battlefield 1942 never did much for me either. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Ozman

Mr. Brian Allen
August 12th 04, 02:57 AM
> Hey I'm looking for a new online 3d shooter. My current favorite is
> MOHAA.
> I've tried Call of Duty it's a great single player game but I don't like
> the
> multiplayer. Battlefield 1942 never did much for me either. Any
> suggestions would be appreciated.

Try Return to Castle Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory.

PRIVATE1964
August 12th 04, 04:16 AM
Try DOD a half life mod.

Granulated
August 12th 04, 01:41 PM
On 12 Aug 2004 03:16:43 GMT (PRIVATE1964) meeped :

>Try DOD a half life mod.

yeh..DOD...the graphics look a bit dated but some of the maps are superb.
I wish Call of Duty had a map that was half as entertaining as some of the DOD
classics.
--

) ___ ______
(__/_____) /) (, / )

Leon Smith
August 12th 04, 02:03 PM
"OZMAN" > wrote in message
> Hey I'm looking for a new online 3d shooter. My current favorite is
> MOHAA.
> I've tried Call of Duty it's a great single player game but I don't like
> the
> multiplayer. Battlefield 1942 never did much for me either. Any
> suggestions would be appreciated.
>

> Ozman

I play a lot of Halo on-line. Halo CE is available now too, which promises
to provide a more customisable Halo engine for PC players.