PDA

View Full Version : Transparency change?

ss
August 9th 04, 01:39 AM
I went somewhere and changed something so my taskbar would be transparent.
Now I want to change it back. But I can't find the place I made the
original change. Feelin' silly having to ask, so save the mean comments
(unless they're both illuminating and funny) ... it's been a long day.

relevant system specs are:

FX5900 non-ultra/61.77
winxp pro sp2, beta (w/out a problem for over a month)

dave
August 9th 04, 07:08 AM
"ss" > wrote in message
> I went somewhere and changed something so my taskbar would be transparent.
> Now I want to change it back. But I can't find the place I made the
> original change. Feelin' silly having to ask, so save the mean comments
> (unless they're both illuminating and funny) ... it's been a long day.
>
> relevant system specs are:
>
> FX5900 non-ultra/61.77
> winxp pro sp2, beta (w/out a problem for over a month)

nview desktop manager - effects

ss
August 10th 04, 12:11 AM
"dave" > wrote in message ...

> "ss" > wrote in message
>> I went somewhere and changed something so my taskbar would be
>> transparent.
>> Now I want to change it back. But I can't find the place I made the
>> original change. Feelin' silly having to ask, so save the mean comments
>> (unless they're both illuminating and funny) ... it's been a long day.
>>
>> relevant system specs are:
>>
>> FX5900 non-ultra/61.77
>> winxp pro sp2, beta (w/out a problem for over a month)
>>

> nview desktop manager - effects

Thanks for the hint dave, but I should clarify and say it's not the taskbar
that's transparent, but the "All Program" menu.
Any idea about that? I just went through remoing all Nvidia drivers and
reinstalling them. No joy.

ss
August 10th 04, 01:50 PM
Got it. Style XP was the culprit. Actually too much beer too early wasn't
helpin my memory too much either!