PDA

View Full Version : the diffrance between FX5700 and FX5700LE ???

A.J
August 7th 04, 08:18 AM
Hi all
please help I'm trying to buy a new Video Card FX5700, but when I orderd it
on line I got the FX5700LE, what is the diffrance, and what is better.
after I spoke to the seller he gave me 2 options
1- eVGA Brand with FX5700LE
or
2- Gainward Brand with FX5700

Which one do you think I should get.
any help is apreciated.

Thanx

Phil
August 7th 04, 09:47 AM
"A.J" > wrote in message
> Hi all
> please help I'm trying to buy a new Video Card FX5700, but when I orderd
it
> on line I got the FX5700LE, what is the diffrance, and what is better.
> after I spoke to the seller he gave me 2 options
> 1- eVGA Brand with FX5700LE
> or
> 2- Gainward Brand with FX5700
>
> Which one do you think I should get.
> any help is apreciated.
>
> Thanx

Gainward.

Biz
August 7th 04, 04:37 PM
LE's are much slower....

"A.J" > wrote in message
> Hi all
> please help I'm trying to buy a new Video Card FX5700, but when I orderd
it
> on line I got the FX5700LE, what is the diffrance, and what is better.
> after I spoke to the seller he gave me 2 options
> 1- eVGA Brand with FX5700LE
> or
> 2- Gainward Brand with FX5700
>
> Which one do you think I should get.