PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy/pre-order a BFG 6800 Ultra OC in the UK??

Me
August 7th 04, 01:17 AM
Hey all,

Can anyone suggest or recommend where/how/who supplies BFG cards in
the UK? I have scanned everything and can only find US based shops
that don't do international - or will do for extortionate rates.

Are there are suppliers or distributors in the UK of the BFG range?

Please - I'm desperate - less than a week left!

Cobbler
August 7th 04, 09:19 AM
I got mine over a week ago from pcworld component centre. It was delivered
next day as well and i am extremely happy with it.

Cobbler

"Me" > wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> Can anyone suggest or recommend where/how/who supplies BFG cards in
> the UK? I have scanned everything and can only find US based shops
> that don't do international - or will do for extortionate rates.
>
> Are there are suppliers or distributors in the UK of the BFG range?
>
> Please - I'm desperate - less than a week left!

Me
August 7th 04, 10:21 AM
Of all the places! They actually have it in stock! Unreal!

Thanks!