PDA

View Full Version : Nview displaying Video in Clone mode / Game compatibilty

Sam
August 7th 04, 12:22 AM
Okay here is my problem, When I use Drivers Version 53.03 or lower The
Nvidia clone mode works fine when displaying actual video on second
screen, the problem is My Battlefield Vietnam game does not work well
with these drivers and I keep getting graphical errors. So then I
Download the newer drivers or the ones that came on the cd....Then the
game Works fine, but I can no longer play video on my second
screen...only desktop is clone with windows. video is always blank
tried EVERYTHING. Isn't there a way to have both Clone mode Happily
work and my game? PLEASE HELP.