PDA

View Full Version : MSI 6800GT 26DB version

Nicolai
August 6th 04, 12:33 PM
Has anyone heard about this? Is it coming?

i HATE stock cooling...

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Nicolai

Carl Robitaille
August 6th 04, 03:58 PM
Nicolai wrote:

> Has anyone heard about this? Is it coming?
>
> i HATE stock cooling...
>
> --
> Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
> Nicolai

You might be interested in reading this thread:

I too want a low noise 6800 GT or Ultra, but it looks like we'll have to
wait for more than a month before we have it out of the box.

Some models on the ATI side already have reviews out (HIS x800XT IceQ II and
Sapphire Toxic X800 Pro for example). I was interested in the ATI for that
reason until I read about the quasi non-existing support and bad
performaces under Linux, which is really important for my work.

Threads that made me decide not to buy an expensive ATI card:
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33768875&highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33772658&page=2&pp=30&highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33771920&highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33769611&highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33769533&highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33769025&highlight=x800

Carl

Nicolai
August 6th 04, 05:16 PM
> You might be interested in reading this thread:
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31852

Thanx - but i'm sure I've also heard MSI coming with some low noise again - like their 5900 series?