PDA

View Full Version : GeForce FX 5600

mickeyb
February 24th 04, 04:34 AM
Hey, my very first game i install; conflict back to baghdad II has a
habit of quitting unexpectedly, or occassionally a BSOD. hOW DO i
T-SHOOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS? This card has 256 meg of RAM, you'd
figure that it should be bob bitchin'

Dark Avenger
February 24th 04, 07:25 PM
(mickeyb) wrote in message >...
> Hey, my very first game i install; conflict back to baghdad II has a
> habit of quitting unexpectedly, or occassionally a BSOD. hOW DO i
> T-SHOOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS? This card has 256 meg of RAM, you'd
> figure that it should be bob bitchin'

Ya know the FX5200 Non Ultra also have 256Mb memory..and also
sucks...is very very slow.

Why do you get an BSOD, ..that can have allot of reasons.

To weak PSU
Bits of drivers left from the old card
Spyware...

Yup allot of fun!