PDA

View Full Version : AIW128 COEXIST WITH GEFORCE4 Ti4200 ?

John F
February 12th 04, 01:36 PM
I've recently aquired a GeForce 4 Ti4200. But I enjoy the capture ability of
my AIW128 PCI. I only have one monitor. I understand I can make a separate
hardware profile and also tell the bios to boot from either AGP/PCI. *BUT*,
1) Do I also have to disconnect/reconnect my monitor to the other card
everytime I choose to switch cards?
2) Then would that make it a total of 3 things to do everytime I switch??
3) What are the exact details on installing my GeForce...? Install while
AIW is there? Unhook/Re-hook monitor to which? Thanks...