PDA

View Full Version : IT services business-$4000 p/m passive income!!

James Lattimer
February 12th 04, 11:30 AM
Complete, automated online business:

3 investment levels are available providing an opportunity to make
anywhere from $1,000 to $4,000 per month of passive income!

You can try one for as low as $29.00. Each of these programs is backed
by a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. So you have nothing to lose.

You can realistically expect to make $4000 or more a
month. You do nothing, its fully automated, guaranteed,
legitimate, a superb company, SELLING PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICES!

The great thing is that you'll make money from these expert services
whilst doing Absolutely Nothing!

Click the link to find out more:

http://www.intralinx.us/adredir.aspx?27737

Dark Avenger
February 12th 04, 07:25 PM
(James Lattimer) wrote in message >...
> Complete, automated online business:
>
> 3 investment levels are available providing an opportunity to make
> anywhere from $1,000 to $4,000 per month of passive income!
>
> You can try one for as low as $29.00. Each of these programs is backed
> by a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. So you have nothing to lose.
>
> You can realistically expect to make $4000 or more a
> month. You do nothing, its fully automated, guaranteed,
> legitimate, a superb company, SELLING PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICES!
>
> The great thing is that you'll make money from these expert services
> whilst doing Absolutely Nothing!
>
> Click the link to find out more:
>
> http://www.intralinx.us/adredir.aspx?27737

I sell fried air during my spare time and through the auto sale
program I have gained more then 1000 dollars an hour by selling hot
air.

You can be like me, building castles in the sky!

Hehehe, spammers are truly stupid, those believing it even more!

raj
February 12th 04, 07:46 PM
dont spam ad's "sigh" when wil;l spam madness stop!
om...