PDA

View Full Version : RF Interference on GF2 MX Personal Cinema

Roy Batty
February 11th 04, 09:45 PM
I bought a Creative Labs GF2 Personal Cinema which works
fine but interferes with medium wave radio reception. The
fan on it can't be easily changed because it doesn't have
the usual diagonal rubber clips, it is pretty much glued on.
Any ideas?

Roy Batty
February 13th 04, 03:27 PM
I changed the card and the interference started.... No
problems before.

Tal Fucus
February 13th 04, 04:23 PM
How can you tell it's interferes with the redio ?