PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to alter the color with an MX440 ??

Dave
January 21st 04, 10:53 PM
TV Tools does'nt change it and there is no option to alter the color oddly
in device settings so is there a good 3rd party utility to do this ?

Dave
January 21st 04, 10:54 PM
"Dave" > wrote in message
> TV Tools does'nt change it and there is no option to alter the color oddly
> in device settings so is there a good 3rd party utility to do this ?

This applies to TV output of course!

Tal Fucus
January 22nd 04, 10:21 PM
"Dave" > wrote in message

> "Dave" > wrote in message
> > TV Tools does'nt change it and there is no option to alter the color
oddly
> > in device settings so is there a good 3rd party utility to do this ?
> >

> This applies to TV output of course!

Dave,
In the lates drivers (53.03) you can set the color for the TV output.
TV tool is great little toy. I used it a lot with my previous card

Tal