PDA

View Full Version : Dual Screen with new driver

Munz
January 17th 04, 09:19 PM
This is probably a stupid question. I have just installed the newest NVIDIA
driver. Now I want to connect my TV to the SVIDEO port on my GeForce 4600.
Unfortunately I can't find the option to run dual display mode in the new
driver software anymore. Can anybody help me and tell me where I can find
this?

Thanks a lot

Seahorse
January 17th 04, 11:04 PM
Following prompt first aid from the medic "Munz" > managed to
scrawl the following bloodstained message with a stump On Sat, 17 Jan 2004
21:19:45 +0100:

>This is probably a stupid question. I have just installed the newest NVIDIA
>driver. Now I want to connect my TV to the SVIDEO port on my GeForce 4600.
>Unfortunately I can't find the option to run dual display mode in the new
>driver software anymore. Can anybody help me and tell me where I can find
>this?
>
>Thanks a lot

Plug in and turn on the TV. The right click on the desktop, properties, display
etc...
--
Rgds Mike - Remove XXX to reply
"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never."

January 18th 04, 12:04 AM
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:19:45 +0100, "Munz" > wrote:

>This is probably a stupid question. I have just installed the newest NVIDIA
>driver. Now I want to connect my TV to the SVIDEO port on my GeForce 4600.
>Unfortunately I can't find the option to run dual display mode in the new
>driver software anymore. Can anybody help me and tell me where I can find
>this?
>
>Thanks a lot

Is the system detecting the TV. I seem to remember reading that the
dual display mode tab would only appear if the driver could actually
see 2 devices.

Cheers

Munz
January 18th 04, 12:58 PM
i guess it does not as the mentioned tab does not appear. however, it did
work with the older version of the driver

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:19:45 +0100, "Munz" > wrote:
>
> >This is probably a stupid question. I have just installed the newest
NVIDIA
> >driver. Now I want to connect my TV to the SVIDEO port on my GeForce
4600.
> >Unfortunately I can't find the option to run dual display mode in the new
> >driver software anymore. Can anybody help me and tell me where I can find
> >this?
> >
> >Thanks a lot
> >
> Is the system detecting the TV. I seem to remember reading that the
> dual display mode tab would only appear if the driver could actually
> see 2 devices.
>
> Cheers

Munz
January 18th 04, 01:12 PM
resolved it...the problem was the tv...works now...thank you for your help
anyway