PDA

View Full Version : Dual monitors and full screen video

Snade The Insignificant
January 16th 04, 09:05 PM
I've just acquired a second monitor, and had the bright idea of using it as
a TV. It's a bit of a bizzarre setup I've got here but basically I have a
VCR which goes into the back of my GeForce4 Ti4200 which I use to watch TV
with (currently using Intervideo WinCoder which came with the card). It
works fine on the primary monitor but seems to make the computer crash if I
try and full-screen it on the secondary monitor.

Does anyone know any WinCoder-like programs that might let me watch TV in
full screen on my second monitor?

Thanks,

Chris

Seahorse
January 17th 04, 12:11 AM
Following prompt first aid from the medic "Snade The Insignificant"
<[email protected]> managed to scrawl the following
bloodstained message with a stump On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:05:22 GMT:

>I've just acquired a second monitor, and had the bright idea of using it as
>a TV. It's a bit of a bizzarre setup I've got here but basically I have a
>VCR which goes into the back of my GeForce4 Ti4200 which I use to watch TV
>with (currently using Intervideo WinCoder which came with the card). It
>works fine on the primary monitor but seems to make the computer crash if I
>try and full-screen it on the secondary monitor.
>
>Does anyone know any WinCoder-like programs that might let me watch TV in
>full screen on my second monitor?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Chris

Try the Clone setting...