PDA

View Full Version : full screen problem on TV

CWD
January 15th 04, 01:22 AM
As I connect my TV to my FX5200, I find the TV screen is not full (there's
blank space at all sides), either in clone mode or dualview mode.

I tried my ATi card (Radeon 9000), if "OverScan" is selected at
Display\Settings\Advance\TV\Adjustments, I can get the full screen.

Anyone can help me on the nVidea FX5200? Thanks.

Warton

anon
January 15th 04, 07:01 AM
Go into the "nView display mode" menu on your Geforce FX 5200 display driver
tab.
Right click the display that corresponds to the TV, choose "Device
Adjustments", then just keep pressing the left hand button in the blue
adjustment window, until it reaches the size you want. Apply and ok, job
done!

"CWD" > wrote in message
> As I connect my TV to my FX5200, I find the TV screen is not full (there's
> blank space at all sides), either in clone mode or dualview mode.
>
> I tried my ATi card (Radeon 9000), if "OverScan" is selected at
> Display\Settings\Advance\TV\Adjustments, I can get the full screen.
>
> Anyone can help me on the nVidea FX5200? Thanks.
>
> Warton

Radu Midrigan 113503663
January 16th 04, 01:02 AM
anon" > wrote in message

> Go into the "nView display mode" menu on your Geforce FX 5200 display
driver
> tab.
> Right click the display that corresponds to the TV, choose "Device
> Adjustments", then just keep pressing the left hand button in the blue
> adjustment window, until it reaches the size you want. Apply and ok,
job
> done!

I did: Display Properties->Settings->Advanced-> nView->Device
Settings->Screen Adjustments.

The only thing you can do there is to move that image on your TV screen: up,
down left, right but this have nothing to do with full TV screen which I can
never achieve. The TV screen will never be full: there are blank space at
all sides. If anyone knows how to fix this pls tell me. I would be very
dissapointed if I find out that this is all I can get from Geforce
video-card - blank spaces at all sides of TV-screen :(
Radu.

--
" Vorbeste omeneste " - grai cu naduf vanzatoarea rusoaica grasuna si
transpirata din giosu strazii

Paul
January 16th 04, 01:13 AM
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:02:34 +0200, "Radu Midrigan 113503663"
> wrote:

>anon" > wrote in message
>
>> Go into the "nView display mode" menu on your Geforce FX 5200 display
>driver
>> tab.
>> Right click the display that corresponds to the TV, choose "Device
>> Adjustments", then just keep pressing the left hand button in the blue
>> adjustment window, until it reaches the size you want. Apply and ok,
>job
>> done!
>

>I did: Display Properties->Settings->Advanced-> nView->Device
>Settings->Screen Adjustments.
>
>The only thing you can do there is to move that image on your TV screen: up,
>down left, right but this have nothing to do with full TV screen which I can
>never achieve. The TV screen will never be full: there are blank space at
>all sides. If anyone knows how to fix this pls tell me. I would be very
>dissapointed if I find out that this is all I can get from Geforce
>video-card - blank spaces at all sides of TV-screen :(
>Radu.

Try TV tool

Radu Midrigan 113503663
January 16th 04, 07:01 AM
> Try TV tool

Thank you for this information. I gave a search on Google and I found
something about it here:
http://tvtool.info/index_e.htm
and here:

I will try this program and will communicate to you if I succeded.
Radu.