PDA

View Full Version : NTSC to PAL

Dragonfly
January 11th 04, 07:46 PM
I need to switch the setting on my GF4 440 from NTSC to PAL as its
displaying in black & white on the TV on the monitor its fine.
I can't find the option to change it, it was set to PAL before but seems to
have changed for some dumb reason?

Cheers

The Black Wibble
January 12th 04, 08:36 AM
"Dragonfly" > wrote in message ...
> I need to switch the setting on my GF4 440 from NTSC to PAL as its
> displaying in black & white on the TV on the monitor its fine.
> I can't find the option to change it, it was set to PAL before but seems to
> have changed for some dumb reason?
>
> Cheers

Edit the file c:/nvidia/wdm/<wdm version>/nvcap.ini and change HKR,,VideoStandard,,NTSC to
HKR,,VideoStandard,,PAL, then reboot.

Tony.

--
3GHz P4 (HT enabled)
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe

To email me, replace org.nz with net.nz

Dragonfly
January 12th 04, 07:34 PM
> Edit the file c:/nvidia/wdm/<wdm version>/nvcap.ini and change
HKR,,VideoStandard,,NTSC to
> HKR,,VideoStandard,,PAL, then reboot.

I don't have that file Tony