PDA

View Full Version : Is it the card?????

Ian
January 10th 04, 11:34 AM
I have Links golf 2003 and have no problems using it with my NVIDIA gf 2

But a friend of mine has the same kit and it freezes after maybe 2 holes
played or maybe 17 holes. screen goes blank and pc locks? could this be the
graphics card? all latest drivers installed and still the same.

Thanks Ian

Dark Avenger
January 10th 04, 08:09 PM
"Ian" > wrote in message >...
> I have Links golf 2003 and have no problems using it with my NVIDIA gf 2
>
> But a friend of mine has the same kit and it freezes after maybe 2 holes
> played or maybe 17 holes. screen goes blank and pc locks? could this be the
> graphics card? all latest drivers installed and still the same.
>
> Thanks Ian

Could that frind of yours please remove the dust out of his cooling!
This looks much alike a warm running system, in such case it's more
the cpu or something else then the card.

Airflow is the word of today, airflow.... aairflow! Feel it..
Aaaairflow!

And get his airflow better, his casing is the worst!

DaveW
January 11th 04, 01:57 AM
For GF2 card use the 45.23 driver for stability with games.

--
DaveW