PDA

View Full Version : error in Call of Duty

Tom Brown
December 20th 03, 11:20 PM
Am running PNY Verto FX 5200 128MB Ram. 52.02 drivers. When I start up
Call of Duty and try to run the first scenerio, about halfway thru setup I
get this error cmod_loadbrushes:badshadernumber:65536. All I can do after
that is exit. Any ideas?

Derek Wildstar
December 21st 03, 07:11 AM
"Tom Brown" > wrote in message
> Am running PNY Verto FX 5200 128MB Ram. 52.02 drivers. When I start up
> Call of Duty and try to run the first scenerio, about halfway thru setup I
> get this error cmod_loadbrushes:badshadernumber:65536. All I can do
after
> that is exit. Any ideas?

Bug in code. Await fix.

John Lewis
December 21st 03, 09:56 AM
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 06:11:06 GMT, "Derek Wildstar" >
wrote:

>"Tom Brown" > wrote in message
>> Am running PNY Verto FX 5200 128MB Ram. 52.02 drivers. When I start up
>> Call of Duty and try to run the first scenerio, about halfway thru setup I
>> get this error cmod_loadbrushes:badshadernumber:65536. All I can do
>after
>> that is exit. Any ideas?
>

>Bug in code. Await fix.

That's not helpful to the OP.