PDA

View Full Version : ForceWare 53.04 Driver stability

Matjaž Zupan
December 19th 03, 06:13 PM
Hello all!

As you maybe heard, NVIDIA released new ForceWare Driver version 53.04. I
wonder if the driver is stable and bug free (I am asking because there were
lots of complains in connection with some Detonator drivers,like 45.23 and
so on).

---

Dan
December 19th 03, 06:46 PM
Your information is incorrect. NVIDIA released 53.03 for Windows XP and
Windows 2000. At the same time they released 53.04 for Windows 98 and
Windows ME. Different Operating Systems different drivers.

"Matjaž Zupan" > wrote in message
> Hello all!
>
> As you maybe heard, NVIDIA released new ForceWare Driver version 53.04. I
> wonder if the driver is stable and bug free (I am asking because there
were
> lots of complains in connection with some Detonator drivers,like 45.23 and
> so on).
>

> ---

JC
December 19th 03, 07:14 PM
Maybe he uses Win98 ??
So his info would be correct.

JC

"Dan" > wrote in message news:[email protected]
| Your information is incorrect. NVIDIA released 53.03 for Windows XP and
| Windows 2000. At the same time they released 53.04 for Windows 98 and
| Windows ME. Different Operating Systems different drivers.
|
| "Matjaž Zupan" > wrote in message
| > Hello all!
| >
| > As you maybe heard, NVIDIA released new ForceWare Driver version 53.04. I
| > wonder if the driver is stable and bug free (I am asking because there
| were
| > lots of complains in connection with some Detonator drivers,like 45.23 and
| > so on).
| >

| > ---

John Lewis
December 19th 03, 08:06 PM
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:13:56 +0100, "Matjaž Zupan"
> wrote:

>Hello all!
>
>As you maybe heard, NVIDIA released new ForceWare Driver version 53.04. I
>wonder if the driver is stable and bug free (I am asking because there were
>lots of complains in connection with some Detonator drivers,like 45.23 and
>so on).

Read the Release Notes on the nVidia download page for the driver..

John Lewis

>---

Steve K
December 20th 03, 12:52 AM
"Matjaž Zupan" > wrote in message

> Hello all!
>
> As you maybe heard, NVIDIA released new ForceWare Driver version 53.04. I
> wonder if the driver is stable and bug free (I am asking because there
> were lots of complains in connection with some Detonator drivers,like
> 45.23 and so on).

Speaking of Win98SE the 53.04 is absolutely stable and flawless....