PDA

View Full Version : gforce FX5200 V radeon 9200se

chris
December 18th 03, 06:03 AM
can anyone tell me whitch of these cards would be the best - both are 128m
cards

also can anyone tell me what specs to look at when comparing cards

TIA

MAD
December 18th 03, 06:53 AM
Only get the 128bit version no matter what card you buy.
www.newegg.com is wher I bought mine.
Get a Prolink Pixelview FX5200.
It is the faster card.
They are overclocked from the factory and will go higher. 275/500 @ stock
I enjoyed mine until it blew the **** up. (power supply fault)

But for the money I'd get either a 5600 Ultra or possibly a 5600XT, Radeon
9600pro, or a good old stand-by favorite GF4ti4200

"chris" > wrote in message
> can anyone tell me whitch of these cards would be the best - both are 128m
> cards
>
> also can anyone tell me what specs to look at when comparing cards
>
> TIA

Darthy
December 18th 03, 10:06 AM
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:03:36 +0800, "chris" > wrote:

>can anyone tell me whitch of these cards would be the best - both are 128m
>cards
>
>also can anyone tell me what specs to look at when comparing cards

Both of these cards suck ass.... but the 5200(128bit) is easily better
than the 9200se.

Go here:
http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1933&p=2

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!