PDA

View Full Version : GeForce4 / GeForce FX hardware slider meanings

yomamma
December 16th 03, 09:21 PM
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can find the exact meanings of the
different hardware acceleration slider positions for GeForce4 and
GeForce FX cards? I'm programming an app that crashes on certain
slider settings and not on others.

Thanks
T.P.

Andrew
December 16th 03, 09:25 PM
On 16 Dec 2003 12:21:25 -0800, (yomamma) wrote:

>I'm programming an app that crashes on certain
>slider settings and not on others.

Microsoft beat you to it, its called Windows.
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.

Me
December 17th 03, 12:20 PM
None: Disable all accelerations.

1: Disable all but basic accelerations.

2: Disable all DirectDraw and Direct3D accelerations, as well as all cursor
and advanced drawing accelerations.

That sort of thing ?

"yomamma" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me where I can find the exact meanings of the
> different hardware acceleration slider positions for GeForce4 and
> GeForce FX cards? I'm programming an app that crashes on certain
> slider settings and not on others.
>
> Thanks
> T.P.

R.V. Gronoff
December 22nd 03, 05:19 PM
yomamma a écrit :
> I'm programming an app that crashes on certain
> slider settings and not on others.

Sounds like I already want to buy a copy of it!

--
Merci d'enlever le-munster-du-frigo pour me répondre par mail.
ICQ 248572128