PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible? (tv out displays)

December 14th 03, 09:10 PM
I just got my tv set up to display my monitor and what not, but im
wondering if i can do some stuff. basically, i wanna know if i can
have my tv be a clone of my desktop, until i try to launch something
full screen (i.e. a movie, a game, a winamp avs) then the tv will show
it full screen and my monitor will stay as the desktop. Any help is
very appreciated. now for my specs..

Win2000 sp4
XP 2400
gfx 5200 asus
2x256 ddr
ecs k7s5a

PS, also is there any other 3rd party software that can screw with
these kinda things?

Me
December 15th 03, 07:37 AM
Yes you can do that with movies etc. Look into the overlay settings of the
video settings and the default fullscreen device.

TVTool will "screw" with TV settings.

om...