PDA

View Full Version : So many different FX's....

Marty the Brit!
December 12th 03, 08:59 PM
Hello all,

Is there a web site somewhere that gives a run down of all the different FX
cards and there specifications, I was looking online and there are so many
variations and widely changing prices, Ultra, Ultra revision 2, now XT and
SE, yikes!

Thanks,
Martin.

Derek Wildstar
December 13th 03, 01:43 AM
"Marty the Brit!" > wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Is there a web site somewhere that gives a run down of all the different
FX
> cards and there specifications, I was looking online and there are so many
> variations and widely changing prices, Ultra, Ultra revision 2, now XT and
> SE, yikes!
>
> Thanks,
> Martin.

http://www.nvidia.com

Barring that, if you want independant reviews of the products, and how they
fit into a gamers coterie, try firingsquad, hexus.net, guru3d,
sharkeyextreme, accelnation, amdmb, all of those and more worthy dotcoms are
waiting for your click-throughs.

Avoid, tom's, ocp, anandtech...