PDA

View Full Version : Sidebanding?

G. Parmelee
December 11th 03, 04:19 AM
Hi all,
I have a PNY built NVidia Geforce FX5200 non-ultra (I know...It was the
best I could afford at the time and now saving to upgrade eventually) using
the latest NVidia drivers. I've been messin around with a little utlity
called powerstrip lately and noticed it listed the agp sidebanding as
"Hardware support, but currently disabled". What I am wondering, is there a
way to enable it? I have as my mobo, an Asus A7N8X Deluxe rev 1.04 with
bios revision 1007.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gordon
(remove NOSPAM_ from email address to send private response)
--
Gordon E. Parmelee III
ICQ #:7586386