PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy XFX or BFG geForceFX 5900?

Luke Piasecki
December 1st 03, 08:28 AM
I'm just trying to find the best mail order place to buy the above card.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Luke

Granulated
December 1st 03, 01:09 PM
On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 07:28:37 GMT "Luke Piasecki" > meeped
:

>I'm just trying to find the best mail order place to buy the above card.
>
>Thanks for the suggestions.
>Luke

depends wherre IN THE WORLD ! you are....

Luke Piasecki
December 1st 03, 05:45 PM
Canada

> depends wherre IN THE WORLD ! you are....

Larry(LJL269)
December 2nd 03, 06:30 AM
I find that BOTS give u best prices- its very competitive.
Try 1st http://www.pricewatch.com/ - I do.

HTH - Larry

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 07:28:37 GMT, "Luke Piasecki"
> wrote:

>I'm just trying to find the best mail order place to buy the above card.
>
>Thanks for the suggestions.
>Luke

Any advise given is my attempt to show appreciation for all
the excellent help I've received here but I'm no MVP so it
may only apply NUGS (Normally, Usually, Generally, Sometimes :)