PDA

View Full Version : Can't roll driver version back. Please help

Conrad Baker
November 24th 03, 07:04 PM
I am attempting to roll back my Asus Driver version from v45.23 to v31.40,
however if I uninstall v45 reboot then install v31 when I try to go into the
'settings' tab of display property funny coloured lines appear at the top of
the screen and the PC locks up. I have to reboot to safe mode and reinstall
v45. Additionally, during the reboot of the system after having uninstalled
v45, I get a message saying that my soundcard, a Soundblaster PCI-512,
cannot initialize as there is no maths coprocessor. Whats that all about?

All I want to do is have the stereo picture viewer back. Can I do this
without rolling the drivers back anyway?

System Spec
AMD XP2200
ECS K7s5a motherboard
Asus V8440 deluxe (geforce4 ti440)
Win98se

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Conrad Baker

Conrad Baker
November 24th 03, 10:06 PM
Gah! Just to say that I fixed it with numerous reboots and Nasy File
Remover.

Conrad