PDA

View Full Version : 52.16 Driver: Ability to span toolbar across both monitors removed using Dualview?

Mike F.
November 20th 03, 01:44 PM
I just upgraded to the 52.16 drivers in Windows XP (I forget what I
had before) and now I cannot span my Windows Toolbar across both
monitors using Dual View anymore. I can do it if I chose the 'Span'
setting, but then many of my dialogs are split between both monitors.
Despite settings telling it to move them, many dialogs, like Log Off,
Shut Down, Norton Antivirus, are still plit between both monitors
which is annoying.

I really liked having my toolbar spanning both monitors... is there
any way to bring it back? Nvidia.. why was this feature removed?