PDA

View Full Version : win 9x/me forceware drivers?

J. J. Taylor
November 19th 03, 08:09 PM
Is nVidia just like totally blowing off us Win98SE users?

I've seen some links that claim to be ForceWare for win9x/me, but all the
links are broken.

Do they at least PLAN on coming out with FW drivers for this OS?

J. J. Taylor

chrisrobin
November 19th 03, 08:23 PM
beware people will tell you just to upgrade to xp. hell with that. I found
the 2.41 drivers broke my rear speaker connection and sounds were
accelerated so fast could hardly tell what was beening played. going back to
the driver on disk that came with mb my 4 speaker system comes back but the
accelerate sound persit till i nock down the sound acceleration 2 notchs to
fix that. windows xp does run normal with out the above problems with 3.13
drivers. really wish they would release a newer driver to fix those
problems. they still putin out video driver for 98, wth
"J. J. Taylor" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Is nVidia just like totally blowing off us Win98SE users?
>
> I've seen some links that claim to be ForceWare for win9x/me, but all the
> links are broken.
>
> Do they at least PLAN on coming out with FW drivers for this OS?
>
> J. J. Taylor

Joe Pyles
November 19th 03, 11:26 PM
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:09:10 -0700, "J. J. Taylor" >
wrote:

>Is nVidia just like totally blowing off us Win98SE users?
>
>I've seen some links that claim to be ForceWare for win9x/me, but all the
>links are broken.
>
>Do they at least PLAN on coming out with FW drivers for this OS?
>
>J. J. Taylor

ftp://evga.com/5270ME.exe

J. J. Taylor
November 20th 03, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately I get an error connecting to the ftp
server. Hopefully it's just because the server is to it's maximum capacity.
I'll have to try later. It wouldn't be b/c of my Linksys router/firewall
would it??

J. J. Taylor

"Joe Pyles" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:09:10 -0700, "J. J. Taylor" >
> wrote:
>
> >Is nVidia just like totally blowing off us Win98SE users?
> >
> >I've seen some links that claim to be ForceWare for win9x/me, but all the
> >links are broken.
> >
> >Do they at least PLAN on coming out with FW drivers for this OS?
> >
> >J. J. Taylor
>

> ftp://evga.com/5270ME.exe

Joe Pyles
November 20th 03, 10:57 PM
the evga site is having some problems I had to hit refresh about 10
times to get it to download