PDA

View Full Version : Re: HELP: Need to report this Bug to NVidia Update 2

Andrew
November 17th 03, 09:36 AM
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:15:45 +1300, william bell
> wrote:

>Need to report this Bug to Nvidia.

Please stop spamming this, NVidia don't read this group.
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.

Andrew
November 17th 03, 11:48 AM
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:28:39 +1300, an offensive spammer called
william bell > wrote:

>So **** off little boy..

*plonk*
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.

tq96
November 18th 03, 07:32 AM
> fix your problems if they're driver-related. A more rational approach
> would be to email Nvidia your bug report to the bug report address
> listed on their website. Posting identical messages multiple times to

There isn't one. NVidia only has links to the OEMs in the end user support
area. I'd take this time to mention that ATI *does* take driver bug
reports directly from its web site, but that wouldn't scare anyone at
NVidia since they don't read this group.