PDA

View Full Version : 52.16 drivers and Unreal Tournament(original)

SHRED©
November 16th 03, 09:33 PM
Leadtek G4 Ti4200 and 52.16 drivers freeze UT at opening screen. Mouse
doesn't work.

Anyone else have problems with these drivers and UT?

Lee Marsh
November 17th 03, 04:19 PM
"SHRED©" avait écrit le 16/11/2003 :
> Leadtek G4 Ti4200 and 52.16 drivers freeze UT at opening screen. Mouse
> doesn't work.
>
> Anyone else have problems with these drivers and UT?

Working OK here, what you using OpenGL or Direct3D?.

SHRED©
November 18th 03, 02:12 AM
Lee Marsh wrote:
> "SHRED©" avait écrit le 16/11/2003 :
>> Leadtek G4 Ti4200 and 52.16 drivers freeze UT at opening screen.
>> Mouse doesn't work.
>>
>> Anyone else have problems with these drivers and UT?
>
> Working OK here, what you using OpenGL or Direct3D?.

OgL.

I went with the beta 52.70 drivers and now no problems.

Lee Marsh
November 18th 03, 02:33 AM
"SHRED©" a exprimé avec précision :

> I went with the beta 52.70 drivers and now no problems.

I'll have to give those a try, are they any faster in games?.

SHRED©
November 18th 03, 06:18 AM
Lee Marsh wrote:
> "SHRED©" a exprimé avec précision :
>
>> I went with the beta 52.70 drivers and now no problems.
>
> I'll have to give those a try, are they any faster in games?.

I just ran 3D Mark2001 a few tests with different drivers installed and the
43.51 drivers got the best scores for me.

I am running Win2000 with a P4 2.53 and LeadTek g4 TI4200 64mb card.