PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia cleaner?

kirby
November 16th 03, 04:50 PM
Is ther anything out there that removes all nvidia files from your
hard drive?

November 16th 03, 05:22 PM
NVIDIA removal utilities are located here but I suggest some input from
other users as to how good these utilities are having never tried them
myself:

http://www.3dchipset.com/utilities/nvidia/removal/index.php

regards

"kirby" > wrote in message
> Is ther anything out there that removes all nvidia files from your
> hard drive?

John Lewis
November 17th 03, 12:10 AM
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:50:37 -0500, kirby >
wrote:

>Is ther anything out there that removes all nvidia files from your
>hard drive?

Try Nasty File Remover 0.7.2 ( or higher...) Use Google to look for
download sites.

John Lewis

Yves Leclerc
November 17th 03, 08:28 PM
Detonator Destroyer works with 95,98,2000 and ME.

Does not work in XP.

Y.

"Villain" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:50:37 -0500, kirby >
> wrote:
>
> >Is ther anything out there that removes all nvidia files from your
> >hard drive?
>
> Do a search for "DetDestroyer" or "Detonator Destroyer"
>
> Villain
>
> "A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend" -Willow Rosenberg-

Seahorse
November 17th 03, 08:51 PM
Following prompt first aid from the medic "Yves Leclerc"
> managed to scrawl the following
bloodstained message On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:28:47 -0500:

>Detonator Destroyer works with 95,98,2000 and ME.
>
>Does not work in XP.

Driver Cleaner 2.6 does what it says:

http://www.driverheaven.net/

---------
Rgds Mike
Remove XXX to reply

Don't play stupid with me, I'm better at it!

WWW.Dead-Fish.Com - Deep Sea Daddies...
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=the_Seahorse