PDA

View Full Version : nVidia 3D drivers

Joe727
November 15th 03, 09:05 PM
Anybody know how to get the DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS NVIDIA 3D stereo (for
Detonator XP) Revision 2.0 to work?

I am running a 64Mb GeForce 4 - 440 MX video card with the 52.16 drivers.
The 3D drivers manual shows screens that show the settings, but I can't even
find those settings screens after loading the 3D drivers.

Any help is appreciated.

Joe

Me
November 15th 03, 09:56 PM
You'll need the corresponding and matching 3D drivers from Nvidia.
As of today, these have not been released by Nvidia.

Nvidia supply 3D software for the 45.23 graphics drivers.
See the Nvidia drivers pages.

"Joe727" > wrote in message
om...
> Anybody know how to get the DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS NVIDIA 3D stereo (for
> Detonator XP) Revision 2.0 to work?
>
> I am running a 64Mb GeForce 4 - 440 MX video card with the 52.16 drivers.
> The 3D drivers manual shows screens that show the settings, but I can't
even
> find those settings screens after loading the 3D drivers.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Joe

Joe727
November 16th 03, 12:41 AM
Ok - thanks. I didn't realize the 3D drivers had to be updated for the
video card drivers.

Joe