PDA

View Full Version : game fails to start

SyMt[;\)]-X
November 15th 03, 12:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I have Vrally 3 installed on my computer everything went smooth.
But when I start the game a "small" black screen with vrally3 in the
titlebar starts and dissapears within a second and then...it's like
nothing happened, no game at all, the system doesn't hang up, no
out of range message.
I have downloaded the latest nvidia drivers (I have a geforce4 Ti4200
128mb ) but it's the same like with the previous drivers that game
fails to start and on someone else his pc it works fine.
What could be the problem and how can I resolve it ???
If I'm in the wrong newsgroup could you give the name of a newsgroup
that could resolve the problem please.

Thanks in advance
Greetz
Symt-X