PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia GE Force 2 MX 64Mb......Digital output for LCD display ???

dbm
November 14th 03, 11:42 PM
Hi,
Am presently using this unit on a Sony analog monitor (which has just lost it's red color).
Will the GE Force 2 MX 64Mhz w/tv drive an LCD display in digital mode ?
Is this info available anywhere?
thanks, dave.

Darthy
November 18th 03, 09:52 AM
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:42:26 GMT, "dbm" > wrote:

>Hi,
>Am presently using this unit on a Sony analog monitor (which has just lost it's red color).
>Will the GE Force 2 MX 64Mhz w/tv drive an LCD display in digital mode ?
>Is this info available anywhere?
>thanks, dave.

Er... if your GF2 had a DVI (digital) port, don't you think it would?
I don't think any GF2 card had DVI.... and most SONY monitors don't
have DVI inputs... most likely your SONY monitor has failed or the
video cable is bad.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!