PDA

View Full Version : Turnin Vsync back on.

uselesses
November 13th 03, 09:29 PM
Hi, I tried turning off Vsync from the More Direct3d settings I think it was
to see how high my framerate would go.
Anyways I came to turn it back on and the option More Direct3d is now
missing and I can`t find any way to turn it back on??
Even tried using a Tweak utility no luck.
Any ideas?

uselesses
November 14th 03, 12:44 AM
"uselesses" > wrote in message
> Hi, I tried turning off Vsync from the More Direct3d settings I think it
was
> to see how high my framerate would go.
> Anyways I came to turn it back on and the option More Direct3d is now
> missing and I can`t find any way to turn it back on??
> Even tried using a Tweak utility no luck.
> Any ideas?

Its ok I found the solution.
The coolbits registry tweak was disabled after i`d installed the new nforce
drivers for some reason.
Option reappeared after I entered coolbits again :o)