PDA

View Full Version : Linux drivers...

Greg
November 11th 03, 12:55 AM
I have an FX5600 and would like to use it with Fedora. Does anyone know if
the RH9 drivers will work with Fedora? I understand that Fedora uses a
different version of gcc so that may be a consideration.

Greg

phobos
November 11th 03, 11:31 PM
Greg wrote:

> I have an FX5600 and would like to use it with Fedora. Does anyone know if
> the RH9 drivers will work with Fedora? I understand that Fedora uses a
> different version of gcc so that may be a consideration.
>
> Greg

There's always the universal way: use the kernel source tarball and
compile it manually. I usually do this because it's how I learned to in
the first place, but also since they don't supply one for each major
distro and kernel version all the time.