PDA

View Full Version : Re: Nvidia N-force Recognition problem!

Too_Much_Coffee
November 9th 03, 08:34 PM
Hasj Pee wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Since I installed the newest N-force 3.13 drivers, my writer (LGE
> 8520B - 52x - secondary slave) isn't recognised anymore in Alcohol
> 120%.
> I have the A7N8X Rev 2.0 Deluxe, bios 1007.
> Any advice, tips on this?

This is the videocard newsgroup.

> Thanks!
>
> Hasj Pee

Martin Eriksson
November 11th 03, 12:01 AM
"Too_Much_Coffee " > wrote in message
> Hasj Pee wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Since I installed the newest N-force 3.13 drivers, my writer (LGE
> > 8520B - 52x - secondary slave) isn't recognised anymore in Alcohol
> > 120%.
> > I have the A7N8X Rev 2.0 Deluxe, bios 1007.
> > Any advice, tips on this?
>

> This is the videocard newsgroup.

I thought it was the ****tard newsgroup.

/M

Martin Eriksson
November 11th 03, 12:04 AM
"Hasj Pee" > wrote in message
. be...
> Hello!
>
> Since I installed the newest N-force 3.13 drivers, my writer (LGE 8520B -
> 52x - secondary slave) isn't recognised anymore in Alcohol 120%.
> I have the A7N8X Rev 2.0 Deluxe, bios 1007.
> Any advice, tips on this?

Uninstall the drivers and reinstall all except the IDE driver. It's still
quite buggy.

You can always get my "IDE Hack" driver if you want the device manager to
look good:
http://norrsken.dhs.org/hacks/nvide_hack.html

/M

J.Clarke
November 11th 03, 12:52 AM
On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:10:20 +0100
"Hasj Pee" > wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Since I installed the newest N-force 3.13 drivers, my writer (LGE
> 8520B - 52x - secondary slave) isn't recognised anymore in Alcohol
> 120%. I have the A7N8X Rev 2.0 Deluxe, bios 1007.
> Any advice, tips on this?

One thing to check--run Nero Info Tool
<http://cd-rw.org/software/cdr_software/cdr_tools/nero_info_tool.cfm> or
an equivalent and make sure you have the latest firmware for your
drive--if there is updated firmware available you can download it from
the LG site <http://www.lgeus.com>. Some LG models had some problems
with the original firmware.

> Thanks!
>
> Hasj Pee

--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Someguy
November 11th 03, 04:41 AM
try http://www.nforcershq.com/

But in answer to your question, remove the drivers frm Add/Remove programs
and reinstall them, and answer "No" to the question where it asks if you
want the SW Accelerated IDE drivers installed.

"Hasj Pee" > wrote in message
. be...
> Hello!
>
> Since I installed the newest N-force 3.13 drivers, my writer (LGE 8520B -
> 52x - secondary slave) isn't recognised anymore in Alcohol 120%.
> I have the A7N8X Rev 2.0 Deluxe, bios 1007.
> Any advice, tips on this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Hasj Pee

Too_Much_Coffee
November 11th 03, 12:55 PM
Martin Eriksson wrote:
> "Too_Much_Coffee " > wrote in message
>> Hasj Pee wrote:
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> Since I installed the newest N-force 3.13 drivers, my writer (LGE
>>> 8520B - 52x - secondary slave) isn't recognised anymore in Alcohol
>>> 120%.
>>> I have the A7N8X Rev 2.0 Deluxe, bios 1007.
>>> Any advice, tips on this?
>>

>> This is the videocard newsgroup.
>
> I thought it was the ****tard newsgroup.

No son, it's the nVidia Videocard newsgroup. Maybe in your case it's the
'****tard' newsgroup. :)

TMC