PDA

View Full Version : TV out utilities

Janne
November 6th 03, 06:35 PM
Hi,

I need a free or fully functional trial TV out utility
that i can use to move and resize the TV image.
TVTool is great, but the demo allows only 15 min
per session. TVCC is also good, but the image flickers
and only part of the image is displayed.

--
Janne

Me
November 6th 03, 07:38 PM
TvTool

www.tvtool.de

"Janne" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need a free or fully functional trial TV out utility
> that i can use to move and resize the TV image.
> TVTool is great, but the demo allows only 15 min
> per session. TVCC is also good, but the image flickers
> and only part of the image is displayed.
>
> --
> Janne

Janne
November 6th 03, 08:05 PM
read my post please

--
Jannr

"Me" > wrote in
> TvTool
>
> www.tvtool.de
>

> "Janne" > wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need a free or fully functional trial TV out utility
> > that i can use to move and resize the TV image.
> > TVTool is great, but the demo allows only 15 min
> > per session. TVCC is also good, but the image flickers
> > and only part of the image is displayed.
> >
> > --
> > Janne

Biz
November 6th 03, 08:53 PM
If the trial works to your liking, you BUY it. Thats the whole idea.
"Janne" > wrote in message
> read my post please
>
> --
> Jannr
>
> "Me" > wrote in
> > TvTool
> >
> > www.tvtool.de
> >

> > "Janne" > wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I need a free or fully functional trial TV out utility
> > > that i can use to move and resize the TV image.
> > > TVTool is great, but the demo allows only 15 min
> > > per session. TVCC is also good, but the image flickers
> > > and only part of the image is displayed.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Janne

Me
November 6th 03, 10:01 PM
Hotmail.

"Janne" > wrote in message
> read my post please
>
> --
> Jannr
>
> "Me" > wrote in
> > TvTool
> >
> > www.tvtool.de
> >

> > "Janne" > wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I need a free or fully functional trial TV out utility
> > > that i can use to move and resize the TV image.
> > > TVTool is great, but the demo allows only 15 min
> > > per session. TVCC is also good, but the image flickers
> > > and only part of the image is displayed.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Janne

Darkfalz
November 7th 03, 07:42 AM
"Janne" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need a free or fully functional trial TV out utility
> that i can use to move and resize the TV image.
> TVTool is great, but the demo allows only 15 min
> per session. TVCC is also good, but the image flickers
> and only part of the image is displayed.

Um, the Nvidia drivers allow you to do all that.

Darkfalz
November 7th 03, 07:42 AM
"Biz" > wrote in message
> If the trial works to your liking, you BUY it. Thats the whole idea.

LOL, what a cheapskate bitch.

Someguy
November 11th 03, 04:47 AM
The newest lot of nvidia drivers allow this stuff now, even on older cards
they're switching to overscanned modes for Full Screen TV playback. (720 x
xxx).

"Janne" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need a free or fully functional trial TV out utility
> that i can use to move and resize the TV image.
> TVTool is great, but the demo allows only 15 min
> per session. TVCC is also good, but the image flickers
> and only part of the image is displayed.
>
> --
> Janne

tq96
November 11th 03, 08:13 AM
> The newest lot of nvidia drivers allow this stuff now, even on older
> cards they're switching to overscanned modes for Full Screen TV
> playback. (720 x xxx).

The drivers don't allow this on all tv out chips. For instance, people
with a Phillips chip can only adjust the position of the picture, but not
the overscanning option. Those people (myself included) are SOL when it
comes to tvout.

Someguy
November 14th 03, 02:23 AM
> The drivers don't allow this on all tv out chips. For instance, people
> with a Phillips chip can only adjust the position of the picture, but not
> the overscanning option. Those people (myself included) are SOL when it
> comes to tvout.

Oh ok.. yeah I dont have any overscan 'option' as such, with the Chrontel
7007 chip. But it switches to a 720 x ??? mode when I use the Full Screen
overlay option to play movies, which so happens to be overscanned quite
nicely on the TV. Only 640 x 480 and 800 x 600 dont allow for overscan.