PDA

View Full Version : best drivers for Geforce 3 Ti200

Mesut
November 3rd 03, 11:01 PM
Hi, I'm wondering what the best drivers for the GF3 Ti200 are for
Windows XP?
I have a pIII 800 with 384MB SDRAM

I've heard bad things about the 52.16, which would be most stable/give
best performance?

phobos
November 4th 03, 12:08 AM
Mesut wrote:

> Hi, I'm wondering what the best drivers for the GF3 Ti200 are for
> Windows XP?
> I have a pIII 800 with 384MB SDRAM
>
> I've heard bad things about the 52.16, which would be most stable/give
> best performance?

I'm using them right now in my XP1700/768MB system with a TI200. Works
great. Seem stable. No oustanding issues. Performance is good. Image
quality actually increased since 45.23.

I think any of the problems are mostly isolated to the FX series at this
point (specifically the 5200's and the 59xx).

Mesut
November 4th 03, 12:16 AM
Ahh ok cool,

I'll give it a shot tonight.

Cheers.

phobos wrote:
> Mesut wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm wondering what the best drivers for the GF3 Ti200 are for
>> Windows XP?
>> I have a pIII 800 with 384MB SDRAM
>>
>> I've heard bad things about the 52.16, which would be most stable/give
>> best performance?
>>

> I'm using them right now in my XP1700/768MB system with a TI200. Works
> great. Seem stable. No oustanding issues. Performance is good. Image
> quality actually increased since 45.23.
>
> I think any of the problems are mostly isolated to the FX series at this
> point (specifically the 5200's and the 59xx).

Guill
November 4th 03, 11:08 AM
Hi,

Is this driver cause you problems with the TV-OUT for GF3 Ti200? I
have serious issues with that (a lot of flickering, specially on PAL
output) and I wonder if it could comes from the new driver ????

Thanks,
GUillaume